The Benefits and Compensation Analyst supports a wide range of Human Resources processes, with a focus on benefit program coordination and administration as well as data management, reporting and analysis. The individual will act as a subject matter expert on the company’s global benefit and wellness programs, including liaising with providers, preparing program materials for distribution and ensuring accuracy in the administration of the programs.
- Oversees the benefits administration for our global programs by working with international brokers on renewals, overseeing all benefits invoices for accuracy, ensuring accurate employee enrollments and terminations programs etc.
- Provide Workday benefits administrator support with employee benefits enrollments, uploading of forms, benefits testing, benefits census reporting, pension forms, etc.
- Participates in and analyzes compensation market surveys, ensuring accuracy while meeting submission deadlines, preparing spreadsheets, consolidating data, and preparing materials for reporting as necessary.
- Benefits administration, headcount reporting, HRIS data management, supporting the compensation program and support on the international payroll.
- Supports international Payroll and Benefits by coordinating activities related to the submission and verification of payroll data, as well the financial reporting of the payroll and benefits programs.
- More than three (3) years’ experience in support of benefits administration and data analytics
- Undergraduate degree in human resources, business or a related field
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Strong service orientation and demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to create solutions for clients
- Able to work independently and proactively and can manage priorities to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Experience compiling complex data and creating accurate reports
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills