Are you looking to become part of a rapidly growing tech-focused organization where you can gain, build, and grow your existing graphic design, video creation, and video editing skills? The content creator will contribute to the strategy and implementation of the company’s e-learning platform, and marketing initiatives. This position will be an integral part of the overall marketing strategy for the organization. Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company are available based on performance and achieving goals set by the company, Creative Director and the Training Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, editing, and publishing educational training content
- Supporting marketing initiatives for the e-learning platform
- Working with the Creative Director/Producer or collaborative team members such as the Director of Marketing or Training & Development Manager to create video content
- Working with the Training and Education Department to shoot, edit, and archive video content
- Designing and developing rich multimedia content, including audio and video assets, illustrations, animations, and interactive content.
- Providing constructive input during all phases of the learning design and development process.
- Collaborating effectively and enthusiastically with other members of the team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with constant change and a rapidly growing team
- Working in the studio as part of a production team to collaborate on projects
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Have some experience in VFX
- Have experience and knowledge of Adobe Software (lightroom, after effects, photoshop, and Premiere pro)
- Deciding what type of equipment to use
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment
- Responsible for the cleaning and disassembling of hardware and gear
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, etc.
- Preparing background video or “B” rolls as well as live recordings
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experienced content creator – ability to create digital content in an efficient and concise manner
- Experience using Canva, Adobe, and/or other graphic design tools
- Video editing experience is considered an asset
- A friendly personality with a passion for design and marketing
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to keep up to date on industry activities and trends
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- G-Suite experience is considered an asset