About the Role
The Ideal candidate will be an experienced HR generalist with skills as a recruiter, business partner, and relationship manager across multiple client groups. They will be responsible for creating and implementing staffing strategies to help attract and retain top talent. The Human Resources Business Partner will act as the first point of contact for all staff in their assigned portfolio of administrative client groups and will engage, coach, and further support supervisors in the execution of annual HR programs, employee performance management and development, and employee relations concerns.
- Acting as the first point of contact for management and staff on all HR matters for an assigned portfolio of Administrative business groups
- Experienced HR generalist with demonstrated skills as a recruiter, business partner, and relationship manager across multiple client groups.
- Providing guidance, coaching, intervention, and follow-up on employee relations issues, conflict resolution, attendance management, performance management, workforce planning, policy interpretation, and communication
- Writing job descriptions, participating in job evaluation, and making compensation recommendations for assigned portfolio of business groups
- Providing regular updates on the recruiting status of open positions, performance and employee relations concerns, and general observations for the business groups in the assigned portfolio
- Facilitating, maintaining, and analyzing reports and metrics to identify trends and make recommendations
- Working with the Senior Manager, Human Resources to investigate and document employment issues and develop a plan of action
- Designing and delivering training and information sessions on HR programs and staff development topics to help foster a high performance culture
- Supporting terminations and conducting exit interviews
- Seeking out innovative solutions and opportunities to streamline work processes, build best practices, and enhance the way HR delivers services
- Participating in HR projects as assigned