Our client, a well-established organization seeks an individual to support the Legal and Privacy Offices, while providing executive support to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Applies a project management approach to ensure successful completion of projects and proactively identifies and resolves issues while focusing on continuous quality improvement.
- Provides support on project activities and committees; tracks action items, ensure that possible contentious issues are identified in advance, are thoroughly researched, and recommends responses.
- Conducts research and analysis to support the preparation of briefing notes and other documents.
- Writes, reviews, and edits a variety of departments’ documents, briefing materials, meeting minutes, or articles to suggest changes in content or format and review draft policies for consistency with other policies
- Manages Board and Board Committee correspondence as well as Committee records, documents, and corporate minute book.
- Writes, reviews, and edits a range of materials going to the Board or Board Committees and provides coordination, corporate research, and support to the Board of Directors in support of the Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary.
Chief Financial Officer Executive Support
- Scheduling of meetings, collecting and compiling information from diverse sources, performing calculations, creating charts, graphs, and spreadsheets, preparing complex reports and documents
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence and assists CFO with special projects, some of which may have organizational impact requiring a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy
Skills and Knowledge
- Completion of a post-secondary education program.
- Proficient with various computer systems and software programs (MS Office) including database management, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, scheduling, and email applications.
- Knowledge of administrative service principles and practices; knowledge of the programs, services, and/or activities of the assigned office, as well as of the Agency mandate, services, priorities, and procedures.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills to draft responses to information requests, create correspondence, reports and prepare presentations
- Provides support on project activities and committees, led or attended by the Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary to ensure coordination between departments.