We are currently recruiting for a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst for one of our direct clients. The role is based in Downtown, Toronto. This role is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Director, Technology Infrastructure and Operations. Senior Cloud Infrastructure Analyst must possess strong on-prem and cloud infrastructure experience.
- Design, development, deployment, maintenance (including break-fix and patching), capacity planning, refreshes, and end of life decommissioning of the cloud/infrastructure portfolio, which includes data centre, public & private cloud infrastructure, IaaS, PaaS, etc.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure Architect in translating the information technology roadmaps into infrastructure technologies & services
- Developing and maintaining cloud and infrastructure development standards and procedures
- Maintaining and administering the operation of on-premise and cloud environment
- Designing, building, testing, and deploying cloud/infrastructure platforms
- Facilitating/collaborating with strategic vendors and cloud service providers in the planning, development, and deployment of cloud/infrastructure technologies.
- Providing day to day operation of infrastructure services as per ITIL Practices
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology.
- Minimum of five years of information technology experience, two years of which is a senior cloud/infrastructure analyst role.
- Demonstrate business acumen and experience in managing business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid computer knowledge including Microsoft Word and Excel, computer skills and expertise, and the ability to keep up-to-date with changes in technology and the latest information.
- Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure; and other Cloud technologies
- Microsoft Active Directory, Hyper-V, Server operating systems, PowerShell
- Must possess solid experience with Microsoft Azure