The ideal candidate will have 5 plus years of compensation experience. You will have developed compensation tools and templates. Worked on evaluating the effectiveness of compensation processes. You will be responsible for annual market review and compiling survey data and results, you will be responsible for analyzing data and making recommendations.
- Responsible for the coordination of the annual incentive and base salary programs and regular compensation-related activities requiring complex analysis and modeling for leadership reporting. Conducts ad-hoc market reviews as required.
- Administer the annual compensation process including short and long-term incentive programs, merit increases and associated communications.
- Support the preparation of modeling, reporting and analytics for the Board of Trustees.
- Conducts research on financial performance, compensation, and market trends, and pay practices/policies in the broader marketplace.
- Maintain the job evaluation process using established evaluation systems, and partner with HR and Business Leaders.
- Partner with our People team on setting appropriate salaries for new hire offer letters, bargaining unit reclassifications, or non-bargaining unit promotions ensuring equity is maintained across the organization and is aligned with local markets.
- Act as key point person within Finance to ensure efficient cross-team processes including monthly headcount reporting, quarterly dashboard updates and other ad hoc requests.
- Analytical experience with 5+ years of working experience in a compensation role
- Solid and advanced working knowledge of compensation theories and practices
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) with proven ability to create complex formulas, pivot tables, and v-lookups
- Excellent mathematical and quantitative analysis skill with the ability to conduct a variety of financial and compensation modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to make recommendations based on the interpretation on analysis
- Superior attention to detail, someone not afraid to ask why things are done a certain way and not afraid to make a recommendation to do it a different more efficient way
- Outstanding organization skill with the ability to work on multiple projects with tight timelines
- Experience compiling complex data and creating accurate reports
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills