We are looking for a Senior Manager, Solution delivery for one of our direct clients within the utility industry. The Senior Manager should possess exceptional communication skills coupled with solid interpersonal and analytical skills. This role is a full-time permanent position located in the Mississauga area.
- Develop and support the organization’s in-house software
- Lead the solution delivery life cycle as well as develop the standards and guidelines for software development
- Develop and maintain a key relationship with business services and I & TS departments
- Coordinate with Infrastructure and Operations division to deliver solutions that integrate with organizations infrastructure
- Provide software deliveries on time and with high quality that meet customer requirements
- Deliver solution designs that are aligned with the IT Architecture and deliver the business requirements specified in the business requirements
- Deliver database designs that support solution needs as well as analytical requirements
- Exercise full managerial accountabilities,
- Provide staff with the appropriate training, tools, and procedures to perform their responsibilities.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Successful completion of a 4 year university education in the appropriate field/ discipline or by having the equivalent level of education.
- Must have at least 10 years of professional experience
- Must possess knowledge with SDLC
- Requires experience with information technology and IT operations practices and procedures.
- Must possess team management experience. For instance, motivating team members, dealing with ambiguity, conflict resolution and developing direct reports.