Our Client, a dynamic organization, is currently looking to expand and hire an Underwriting Care Associate who will be responsible for supporting their network of over 400 mortgage agents in administering their files. Join an award-winning team that believes in the responsibility to develop the highest quality organization
- Assist with underwriting tasks within parameters of the established client service level agreements.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills with mortgage agents and customers.
- Learn the lender and insurer guidelines and policies
- Learn and follow the company processes and technology systems
- Adhere to the company’s expectations of productivity, quality, and data integrity
- Perform other duties and assist with special projects to support underwriting
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A self-starter looking to make an impact in a growing environment
- Attention to detail and experience reviewing documents
- Willingness to continually learn and expand your skill-set
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills
- A passion for delivering superior customer service.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment, team player
- Effective analytical skills and attention to detail